Setup Techscore for your Team!
The mystery has been solved regarding how to obtain a techscore account for your high school sailing. Below is a step by step procedure to setup an account for your team. This will allow you to see the regatta results, and submit participation forms online without having to bring any paperwork to regattas. We thank Mason Chrisman for helping us streamline this process!
Procedure to obtain ISSA Techscore account for your sailing team.
1. Go to web address https://ts.hssailing.org/ and the techscore login page pops up.
2. At the bottom of that page is an Announcements box with the following message:
“If you are affiliated with ISSA and would like an account, you can register here”. Click on the words “register here” which are colored in blue.
3. Fill in the boxes asking for information, and find your school affiliation by using the drop down box. SAISA schools are near the bottom. Click on your school. Finally click on “Request account”.
4. You will immediately receive a return email message to the address you entered on the registration form. This message asks you to confirm that you really do wish to register for an account. Respond affirmative.
5. The next return email message tells you that the ISSA has received your request for an account, and that the committee will approve your request within 3 days. It is usually less, sometimes within minutes.