14th Annual Fundraiser
On Sunday, November 21st we will be hosting our 14th Annual Fundraiser and celebrate 22 YEARS of Charleston Community Sailing. The event will be held at the James Island Yacht Club providing an opportunity for family and friends to gather together for Lowcountry oysters and a variety of festivities. This event is a chance to enjoy food and entertainment while supporting a very worthwhile cause — public access to sailing! The event will be held at James Island Yacht Club from 3-6PM.
How can YOU help?
– Purchase tickets (COMING)!
– Become a Sponsor!
– Collect financial donations through your family, friends, local businesses. Donations can be made online and checks can be made out to Charleston Community Sailing & sent to: P.O. Box 21811, Charleston, SC 29413
– Collect Silent Auction Items for the event and a business card from the company (gift certificates, services, home décor, artwork, event tickets, gift baskets, spa appointments)
– Volunteer the day of event (Set up, Check In, Door Prize, Sell Product, Break Down, Clean Up)
– Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and spread the word!